Healthier. It’s How We Install.
The First Antimicrobial Flooring Installation Process
Ramey Carpet One® Floor & Home has qualified for the Installation Excellence Program since 1998.
At Carpet One Floor & Home we are known for the quality craftsmanship of our installers and take pride in our professional installations. To ensure our customers’ investments offer a healthy environment in their homes, we can offer you The Healthier Living™ Flooring Installation System, a flooring installation that other flooring stores don’t offer. This Installation System is exclusive to Carpet One® Floor & Home and offers a superior level of care and health benefits for you and your family. Our cleaner, healthier installation practices help to minimize irritants, dust and odors to encourage better air quality in your customers’ homes.This program is a customer service measurement program that surveys our customers and scores their performance. The HealthinEx™ Plus antimicrobial concentrate has all the great qualities of the original HealthinEx™ with an extra “kick” to help with stubborn, odor-causing bacteria from pets, mold, mildew and more. With the addition of a new HEPA vacuum, we offer our customer with double wear and texture warranties with an approved Healthier Choice Cushion!
Moreover, Ramey Carpet One® Floor & Home is 5-Star Installation Excellence Certified that is rated by our customer. We are a reliable flooring retailer and strive hard to provide the best services to our valuable customers.
As a 5-Star Installation Excellence Certified, we:
- Provide courteous, professional, helpful and superior customer service
- Next, we provide accurate, professional and detailed measurements of your home
- We provide pre-installation services such as performing flooring tests, moving furniture & appliances, old floorcovering removal & disposal, etc.
- Establish a coordinated certified installation team- focused on installation
- Guarantee/warranty a consistent superior customer installation services including future repair, flooring maintenance etc.
- Vacuum your floor at the end of the installation.